Thursday, August 10, 2006

ok ....heres a thing
im watching a movie thats makin me misty (machismoisticly of course)
the whole time im watching this movie
(ok ok "a league of their own")
[shut up]
im thinking
is this movie a good use of my time
after all, my moments are finite ....never gonna get em back
weighed in the balance
are moments left wanting
or are they something i can hang my hat on

shit
did i digress
no
...im good

so this was time well wasted(to quote the comedy channel)
cuz it gave me thots of the cats i love
and peeps that define my life
(daddxo)(bbb)(broadsword)(og b)(ub)(bbabyb)
as well as a son and a waiter waiting patiently at the service bar :)

thats it for now
as allways
smirky boy smirks

bv)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

blog baby blog! i can teach you the basics of html so you can edit your blog and add photos and such. i like the black motiff, very bad boy.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

my blog links to your blog. cool huh?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home