Wednesday, January 17, 2007

george costanza is to public washrooms
what bern is to escalators


















i
frickin love escalators
they make my urban experience tolerable
not necessarily because im lazy (which i am - duh)
i just aint in a rush
even when im late - which is always (eh? t)
i dont walk on the escalator ...im all about the ride
[my personality is type b ....minus
possibly even a solid c-plus]
the feeling of floating is what escalates my experience
especially up up and away
on my beautiful my beautiful balloon














(i digress)
what confounds me is the peeps that do walk on the escalator
that makes no sense to me and its down right disrespectful
to us escalatorians
people walking on a escalator is like people talking in a libary
dadgumit its just dang impolite

try it
shoot the breeze

bern shares
bv)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you "stand" on the whole 'stand right, walk left' system often employed throughout the city? Also, for a change of "pace", try walking up the escalator and pretending your a superhero who can climb stairs really fast.

10:48 AM  
Blogger bern shares said...

kman:
as much as i abide the SR-WL system i am loathe to those walkers who clip me with their elbow and interupt my escalating reveries.
pretend, hah! in my mind i AM a superhero - especially when im on a 'moving-sidewalk' where i am faster than a speeding bullet
[its a real bummer they took that one out of the spadina station]

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home