Saturday, May 16, 2009

roland is released from the depths of despair












it sure feels good to pedal around
especially as ive been rather sluggish of late
not to put too fine a point on it
but, more like a slug on a potato on the couch

anyhoo

once i got going
you know what
......its just like riding a bike

and by all signs spring is here [GITTY-UP]

the 1st coronas of '09 have been quaffed
with my ash during a walkaround in the big smoke
















got caught walking in the rain
...and loving it!


















the bluebells in front of my building have come and gone
a stroll by the lake with me mom
my shorts are on
my sandals are on deck
the leafs are golfing
and more to the point i spotted miss click jogging









bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home