Friday, October 23, 2009

day 18

i'm off the dang butts again
i was off em for about 6 years
but then i kinda eeeeeaaassed back into em
and "smoked 'em" ...for a good (?) year

my friends mp and jiff were both gonna
hang up the butts with me
but they both left me sitting in the cafeteria
sokay ...we all have our strengths
and as to which, each have aplomb of purpose,
which i admire

anyhoo

getting back to the (non)smoking
my dr says i gotta BLAH BLAH BLAH
and its all common sense
smoking drinking coffee salt sugar ...bad

OK - I GET IT
...I CAN'T DO SHIT, ANYMORE

outside of moderation

[[hey ash, how's yer double going?]]

bern shares
bv)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Freire said...

Through Jeff's notice of his book deal thingy... Ahem!! ... got to you... Nice to have some of yer scent.. Daughter Ariana got a house with her boy.. just like your Ash, and in July too. Oh, well...

2:11 PM  
Blogger bern shares said...

very cool, carlos
nice to hear your voice

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home