Saturday, August 19, 2006

re: oops

i hope you cats did not have the opportunity
to read the heaps of nonsense i published after
sipping "ice tea" all evening

my sister (m.) emailed me
to ask if i had been drinking
well ...i had been

lesson learned
post when youre drinking
publish when youre sober

the next day i spent a good couple hours
editing and trying to justify my post
in the end my "blue pencil" left nothing

no point
not entertaining
i was merely listening to my self talk

im new to blogging
i like it - it gives my quiet voice forum
AND my loved ones a rest from my "ice tea emails"

yeah sure ive had a couple i.t's
but i reckon im only-just apologising
and presenting a guffaw

anyhoo
moving on with our shoo
for those of us who feel unempowered

i offer
every dog has his day



















bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home