Wednesday, October 25, 2006

nyctophobia

yep, it is still one of my banes
i developed it when i was a kid


















even to this very day it strickens me
especially when im anxious and out of sorts
[and ...sometimes when im riding out the dt's
but thats a medical thing]

besides a plethra of physical manifestations
nyctophobia produces symptoms beyond normal instinctive parameters
that means shitting your pants for no reason
(sorry, i shouldnt be so self-deficating)

sufferers rationally understand that the darkness poses no real threat
yeah sure - easy for you to say mr wikipedia


















so in lieu of an all too bright hall light
im going with a practical night-light
that way if i need to get up in the middle of the night
i can find my way to the bathroom without slipping and falling
and hurting myself
(you gotta problem with this mr man?)

there you have it...
and jsyk
i bait my own hooks
but i cant stand getting needles
i love to be held
but not in a closet

for your "segway" word (ww kb & mp)
i leave you a phobia i am NOT stricken with
autobiophicaphobia

i give you my word
bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home