Thursday, October 12, 2006

some days it seems ive no choice
but to wade thru a quagmire of bullshit
all those who cross my path seem
pretentious impolite unyielding unsocialized overbearing
and all too frickin loud
(ooooooh i hate the loud)
on a day such as this even uncouth and ignorant
can char my brisket

i feel the need to rise above it all and shout

would - you - all - just - "shut the f--k up!"
(oops ...sorry that shouldve been an inside voice)
i meant to say

we are in this together
cant we just get along


alas
until i buy some kevlar
so that i can act on my urban fantasy
of taking that mofo down
i remain at ease

unlike those miscreants
i will not stoop to that level
and fully expect one of my fellow "yea"sayers
to cross my path so we can exchange the...

dun dun dun-dun
secret greeting

a smile
just a dang smile


jsyk
anybody that knows me
knows this about me

when im stuck with a day
thats gray and lonely
i just stick out my chin
and grin
and say
oh
the sunll come out tomorrow
so yo gotta hang on til tomorrow
come what may
tomorrow
tomorrow
i love ya
tomorrow
youre always a day away

life can suck
but it doesnt have to

bern shares
bv)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Bern. Rest assured that I, and others like me, believe that "you're doing well today harrison"

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home