Thursday, September 14, 2006

it was suzies last night
shes a cocktail chick from work


















("my name is susan!")
when we finished our shift and a few warm-ups
we went for drinks to 'say so long'
boy o boy she can drink
we got drunk and ended up at my local

(necessary background info)
i quit the butts coming up on five years ago (dec 13)
only just this year - on several occasions
i have snuck in a few puffs - nbw (no big whoop)
tonight however
suzie the she-devil didnt just bum one smoke for us to "share"
she bummed two
one for her and one for mice elf

[im not gonna even try to convince you (me) that
its cool cuz ive got that demon conquered - cuz
that demon (addiction) is indomitable and my bane forever]

the next morning i felt as if i had betrayed myself
after talking to me (out loud) - we decided that its all good
i am only human and life goes on

feeling especially hung-over
i couldve easily passed on dragging my sorry ass to the gym
but i didnt - you go bern - snap snap snap
(alright already with the snapping!)
my hangover cure is a hard hour of cardio
works every time
well holy man
i was weezin and coughin like i was back in my smokin days
just because of that one damn cigarette
felt like i smoked the whole pack
as a mans gotta know his limitataions
that was a good lessoned learned

this post is really not so much for you
as it is me clearing my conscience
i find after saying something out loud its not so scary


bern shares
bv)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

i feel wheezy just reading about it..

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home