Tuesday, June 19, 2007

an addendum

i was
thinking about getting pissy pontiferous
and bombastic about
the dumb fuck that is pissing me off
but i decided against it

since i cant change what i cant change
perhaps its time for a change
i'm almost old enough to be coach at cheers
and i hear calgary is a cool cowboy place (ww lsm)

i took a mental health day today
so i wouldnt tell knife-boy to go fuck himself
tonight i dine on big steak crab legs and corn on the cob
drizzled with garlic and butter
sloshed down with manhattans and a touch of the grape
staying positive
im thinking of my peach of a kid
the gems that are my friends
and my sis my bros me mom and relateds

sometimes ya gotta take a stand
sometimes ya gotta weather the storm
tonight i relax
tomorrow i'll find my course of action

once again
thats it for now

bern shares
bv)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that a knife wielding nutter has been threatening your mental health. I have the following suggestion to help ease your future interaction with this individual - finish your conversations with him with a string of gibberish "a la" a certain European Muppet capped off with a rousing chorus of "Bork, Bork, Bork!" This will surely leave him mystified and you with a smirk.

P.S. I'm not sure Calgary would work for you - haven't you already determined Country / Western folks don't do Conga Lines? or is that only Congo Lines?

P.P.S. Feel free to use this link if you wish to brush up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJLCc8DRrk

1:37 PM  
Blogger bern shares said...

kb

i used the link
hrrn de vrrn
de chff shrr iss fooney

if there is a two-stepping congo-lining babe out there
i will find her
oh yes - i will

mork mork mork

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home