Wednesday, June 06, 2007

for the last 15 years or so ive been compiling
a musical anthology of my life

each song defines a moment
the lyric within describes my feelings

the idea being:
i listen to my own mr hollands opus (im dutch)















sentimentally i am swooned
from kindergarden unto this very moment

so i was doing some "lets get the dates straight"
and dug up some pics

well what did i find
a young gent with a unibrow























yup thats me

i dont recall posing for these pics
im thinking it was for my parents 25th
(please - dodo or ls-mich help me out here)

as well
and not actually germane to my point
except that "my kid is the coolest"
i found a really cool pic of my ash on facebook
(ash - if poss id love hard copy)



















NOW THAT....IS A PEACH --- JACK

i got one kick at the can
i frickin nailed it
im a lucky man
i thank God every day

bern shares
bv)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bern,
My god do you look flash in that photo set. It's like that episode of the Brady Bunch when Mike hires a young fellow at his office and when he comes over for dinner both Jan and Marcia fall in love with him... OK I made up that episode... but you would have been great in it.
P.S. If those pants were any tighter Jan and Marcia would know what side you prefer to tuck.
Cheers.

2:01 PM  
Blogger bern shares said...

kb,

thanks and re: ps
i alternate sides
...keeps them on their toes

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home