Sunday, June 17, 2007



















i talk to my self

...dont you?

(are you talking to me?)
[shut up let him talk]
(i didnt say anything)
[nice try]
(what?)
[im on to you - youre trying to gaslight me]
(and youre paranoid)












if
you two are finished - this is my blog

(sorry)
[sorry]

anyhoo

i was 20 when i first moved out
between then and when i got married at 24
i had several roommates


















[lucky prick]
(you should be so lucky)

prioritizing saving some bucks over of my privacy
however since splitting with the ex
no roommates for bern
now that im older my privacy is of paramount import
if only for the fact that i like to be nude































(ooh gross)
[like you should talk]

which brings me to my point

(finally)
[eventually you have to sleep]

oh sure ive lived with a few girlfriends but no roommates
as a matter of fact
in the last 18 years since splitsville
my cohabitation tally is only 2 1/2 years
1/2 ok 1/2 what was i thinking 1 1/2 bummer thats done

(wah wah baby suck)
[yer just jealous]

since i got unmarried ive spent most of my time
living by mice elf
so who am i suppose to talk to
especially when i want a second opinion

(he never asks me)
[we always talk about stuff]

as a waiter when i get back to the kitchen
im constantly being asked "who are you talking to?"













and...if
the FBI had my apartment bugged
they would surely think i live with a dumb blonde


















(holy shit our pad is bugged)
[he said if - where's the harpy - i'll rip her silicon out]
(did you take your meds?)

so like i said
i talk to myself
and i make no bones about it
hey did i mention
my brand new air conditioner air conditioner
has a freakin remote - giddy up
and that makes 6 - how cool am i?!

[why dont we get a universal remote for everything]
(why dont you go back to the library
and leave the guy stuff to us)
[what do you mean by that]
(nevermind)
[what do you mean nevermind]
(its not a biggie)
[why are you doing this - youre making me crazy]
((my plan is finally working wah awh awh))

hellllooo - my blog

[sorry - he's always pushing my buttons]
(shut up - let him talk smirk)

shut up - let me talk

[sorry blush]
(sorry eye roll)

bern shares

(oh and like we don't)
[wah wah baby suck - ha ha i win]
(fuck off)
[oh - sorry)

bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home