Saturday, September 15, 2007

hi


how've you been
i'm status quo

lifes not bad
lifes not good
life is

my next step is in the lurch
ahhhhhhh



















not that lurch
verb not proper noun

im at a crossroads
but its ok cuz its nice here
trees and tall grass surround me
and although my path is unsure
the wind sings otherwise

perhaps my load is not as heavy as i think
as its only just the trappings of a happy man
which way do i go?
my left
your right
God's plan
who's to say

there are certain altruisms (gulp) that i cling to
[call me crazy]
life is fair
i am noble (as opposed to "ignoble" - ttt ash)
and god can hear me

i don't know which way to go
but i know i will continue
to let my heart wear the pants in this family

the essence of life is contained in minutia
phone call from a friend
garlic mashed potatos
text from my kid
moment with my mom

ok so im not doing cartwheels
but im good with where im at

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home