Friday, February 08, 2008

apropros of nothing

[...welcome to my world, wince shrug]

since being left at the alter
(ww-t)
[just like any fishing story worth its bait
...this one is on easy drag and gaining some spool]

-when im horizontal (alone , ya pervs) still, i dont yet
perceive mice elf of being whole enough to be with "her"
-but when im posting (with purple jesus and you folks) im saying gitty-up
im ready im ready im ready - already

having said that
of what im about to relate to you
i know this
one is a passing fancy to punch me a "buck up"
the other is reminder that
im hotter than fabian
and if i play my cards right
i could win the heart annie potts (grrrroooowl)

i have two crushes right now
[albiet - no ones actually turning my sheets
...but lets not recline on ceremony]

ones a real peach
the thing is she is 17 ( 17 !! ) years my junior
im not discounting anything chryological
...but i am 48
HOW IN GOD'S PLAN DID I GET TO BE FUCkING 48
............WHOA !!

the other lass ive known for a spell
she is of my age (we are of the same bent)
a demure crackerjack, jack
and happily married to stand-up man
im positive shre knows of my fondness
[bewitching eyes put a spell on me]

bless her heart - wise and tender enough
to neither rebuke nor kindle my gushes
everytime i blush is a compliment to her bloom

anyhoo

so...reallissticaaally
one is a compliment the other a damn shame
but both are integral for bern to move on

thank you ladies
for making a good man feel manly and worth his salt


bern shares
bv)

ps and only cuz im a gushing fool
this is MY kid - cool, eh :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home