Monday, February 18, 2008

so i says to my one-legged wife i says
peg, i says, you stump me

we had our annual staff party last night
our annual "piss-up"
as i sit here and the memmories creep thru
into my conscious
i wince, shake my heed and shrug

great dinner
lots of wine
then school bus(driver speed up a little bit)to our
emporium of iniquity
too much tequila
this boy still can shoot stick
one fred flinstone striptease to disco inferno
(burn baby burn)...that song brings out my inner inner
one unrequited proclaimation of pash
...and we dance

for every wince
there is a smile
and as much as i embarrass my self
i wouldn't change a thing


bern shares
bv)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, when i saw your blog i suspected a joke might be afoot. the risk of such a gambol is that it can appear wooden. fortunately this was not the case as ahab been waiting to be amused. and the question you might ask is, was i left jolly? roger that sir.

8:46 PM  
Blogger bern shares said...

ok i'll bite - was you?

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your question is, was i amused? aye aye matey. if your asking if it was me, well shiver me timbers, yes it was. i woodnt kidd about such a thing. few can give you a rum for your money when it comes to such things. mast icating on your pithy proverbs provides persons with not parrotted platitudes but profound and personally penetrating periods of pondering. thanks

8:33 PM  
Blogger bern shares said...

behind this staunch exterior
a smirk gambols
intoxicated by aliteration

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home