Friday, June 05, 2009

i was gonna flask a movie tonight






















and beforehand meet up with mp at my local
i have a couple tins and we chat, nicely

after which, en route to the cinema i change my mind
[it is a man's perogative, afterall]
alas i hear my couch's siren call
so i pick up a fro-sing pizza
to go with the with wings i've squirreled away in the fro-ser
and head for hh-otr (home home - on the range)

whilst during [plus also ...ww to my peeps]
my return to {donn-donn-donn donnn) chez-bern
unbeknownst to me, my flask unscrews itself ...[i know]
and souses my leg with rye

its while i'm inexplicably walking in circles
when it occurs to me that it could not possibly
be raining on just my right leg















oh, to be me

[[same shit, different day, same family ...ww my ash]]

















bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home