Wednesday, January 13, 2010

man! i hate being sick
...it just friggin sucks

i am blessed with generally good health
sure my big toe on my right foot is inflexible
and my scalp produces way too much dandruff
oh and its difficult to tie my shoes as i dont have xray
vision to see thru my hereditarily distented gut
but my doctor prescribed loafers
and that seems to be doing the trick

[kidding kidding ...its not like i said reTARD]
ww lady rosseau

so, what is the record for cold-snot production?
and it shouldnt be gauged on toilet paper usage
as im quite frugal in that regard
i'm up to quart, i'm sure thats up there

oh! i wrote that letter
and sent it (emailed it)
nothings changed but i do feel better yet more vulnerable
[like after telling a secret about yourself)

rather than sink in that father-issue shit
i can now try plodding thru it waist deep
...and...that...is...better

anyhoo

my point about being sick
is that being alone sucks
i really miss someone
pretending they care so i stop whining

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home