Thursday, March 22, 2007



back to square one
its been over 25 years

...my nest is empty
AND no one to tell me to change my shirt

i took a week off for mental health
(note to self - do that more often)
my mojo and me - we need to reconnect
i didnt go away because what i need is not out there
its around here ...somewhere
after a quiet week of junk food, tv, my dvd collection
and nobody bugging me
the only thing i reconnected with is 5 more pounds
on the bright side though
i did hear myself laugh out loud (lol ttt ash) a few times

as God calls the shots (make mine tequila please)
i best ride it out and do my best to be bern
when i get my footing back i will embrace the future once again
who knows jack
my life might be a glorious 8-track
my life might be sand thru an hour glass
either way i got to do what i got to do
i just need a little time (...and more potato chips)
to let God let me think i got things fingered out

and while im at it perhaps i should rethink monogamy ;)













once again and as always - self defecating (w'uh mp & kb)

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home