Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i dont like pina coladas
but i do like getting caught in the rain

bern especially likes walking home in the rain

i dont hunch over
i stand erect and face the sky
i love the feel of raindrops on my face
i dont step lively
i perambulate peacefully
should mother nature see fit to open the heavens
it must be time for me
"to wash that shit right out of my life"
like being cleansed or baptized

when i get home
i strip off
fix myself a cocktail
and light my self a roaring fire
hold on
wait a sec
that was my last pad
i dont have a fireplace here

hang on

at this point id just like bring attention
the disappointingly low percentage of
chicks on the fire brigade
...if only to help the slumping sales of the calendars

if i have a point
(and it does not behoove to do so)
it is this:

mother nature (God's creation)
leaves me in awe and my jaw agape

trees
clouds (ttt a)
hummingbirds
mountains
waterfalls
elephants
fingernails
volcanoes
and the wind

magic surrounds

and thats all i have to say about that

bern shares
bv)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

i guess what i want to know is this:

Do you like making love at midnight?

10:09 AM  
Blogger bern shares said...

any port in a storm, jeff
or more aptly
any oasis in a desert

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home