Monday, May 14, 2007

things-to-do checklist

(i'll remind you that my first entry was
"walk with shoelace untied")

sneak booze into the movie theatre ...CHECK

last friday you might recall
me extolling the virtues of Jesus
well more like the purple jesus
and not that its made in his image
nor even close to the real mccoy
oh jesus!
i mean oh jeeze
ive gone and done it again
the next time i come into a clearing
i best look up and step lively
(thunderbolts of lightening very very frightening)

anyhoo

after the hockey game (not the leafs - sigh)
and a few purple jeeze-louises
[[my first real girlfriend was louise - humminna humminna]]
i decided to take in a late night flick
and so as to not lose touch with "louise"
i filled my flask with rye (bout 5 oz)
and off i went on my date ....with mice elf

ahh...yes...i'll have a large popcorn and nice cold refreshing
coca-cola (wink wink nudge nudge)

spiderman 3 - we (my flask and i) gave it
two enthusiastic thumbs up
many have panned it
but I dont move with masses (like lemmings toward the cliff)
and jsyk - i think m night shamalamadingdong rocks

bern shares
bv)

ps

HOOF HEARTED
ICE MELTED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home