Friday, June 22, 2007

i own a pair of vanity glasses
(does that make me a metrosexual?)
neither perscription or uv rated
black plastic frames with yellow lenses

happy glasses


















i wear them on overcast days cuz they put
a sunny hue on all the shit
when i'm feeling lusty eh i wear them at night
with my uber cool samuel l jackson cap
holy chick magnet
the women cant keep their hands off me
easy girls i say
theres more than enough of husky boy to go around















however when it is actually sunny
i need to wear uv rated sunglasses
since i always have i now have to always wear them
otherwise my poor retinas get all pissy

as you know
im a girl watcher
im a girl watcher
watching girls go by
hey my my


















ok
at the intersection of these thoughts is this:
being a girl watcher my dark sunglasses
afford me the opportunity to gaze (stare)
at the ladies
without being obvious or impolite

heres the thing
on overcast days when im wearing my happy glasses
i naturally assume im donning my dark girl watchers
so when i have okaysion to check out a lovely lady
after surveying her legs bum and bosom
and get on to her smile hair and eyes
our eyes meet and i realize im busted

some are flattered
some not so much













bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home