Wednesday, October 31, 2007

don't bother calling me tomorrow night

i'll be busy
i'm attending the the home opener of the raptors



yeah, my kid...



and her "mr man" ...(i like him)...[he's a good man]



are treating me and his dad (u)
(u's a l'il wacky - but cool)[...i should know ww]
to the game ...very cool gesture ...very cool jack
my first and only experience with paul's dad is playing bocce
over and above being "the man of the lawn"
he is quite hospitable and patient with my bocce-ups



qu'el suprise ...as i had invited some friends
[sorry ash - please let an aging man have his fantasies]

anyhoo

im sure im gonna have a good night
my kid is good
her mr man is good
and mr man's dad is good
its all good ...gitty-up

let the games commence

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home