Friday, October 12, 2007

heres a few random (qu'el suprise) thots

last night i was sitting at my bar
the couple beside me order a couple shots
and one for the bartender (proprietor)
P says lets get one for the cook as well
then turns to me and asks if id like one too

absolutely
i hate to see 5 people drinking alone

my mom (god bless her soul) keeps a clean house
the thing is ...that instead of getting my moms
clean ass gene i got my dads
big ass fucking slow metabolism gene
if i even glance at a piece of cheesecake
my cheeks puff up [top and bottom]
ive learned to live with the fact that
im never gonna be richard simmons
[thank the lord]
[its not the gay thing - its his friggin shorts - ooh]

my house is dusty and my ass is hefty

and lastly

about dust
as much as i dont like removing it
i like having it around
dust kinda makes me feel planted
like ive settled
ive knocked down some timber
made mice elf an abode
and can now rest with contentment

did anybody buy that?
...no
...ok
...as i figured
im a lazy ass mofo and id rather
put up with than remove it

...and thats all i have to say about that

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home