Sunday, June 08, 2008

as evidenced by my last post

all 3 of my sheets were to the wind baby!









its all good
every word i utter or sputter
is mine ...for which to take credit or deal with

i was really beside myside with fatigue
it was my first decent journey on roland
70 clicks in 4 1/4 hours
thats pretty dern close to my record of 90
and this years bern doing the braggin is a good 10
pounds heavier then record-boy
[which im working on here (spoken a la archie bunker)]
the last 10k freaking tested my will
thank God all roads lead to my local
just wish all roads were down hill

anyhoo
i took the go-train out to bronte
and did my nostalgic wander thru oakville
growing up in oakville was ok
and the most circuitous route took me by every:
school
plaza
park
mom's house
restaurant
church
path
that is part of life and things i ponder

en route i passed a family of geese












kinda like this except

my geese are walking in a row
[like i like my ducks]
and the geeselets are smaller
more like kirks-tribbles

that made my day
and all the effort spent
oh and i brushed by a rabbit too

in retrospect i spent too much time
fucking around in jokeville
as:
lorne park
clarkson
port credit
long branch
mimico
the humber
took the toll on a middle aged guy
who refuses to grow old

[jsyk - my current sheet factor is a mild 1.25]

lord knows i wax wonderfully

this weekend
ive bin thinking about
my ash
mom getting on
my life growing up
and where i am now

my self-assessment is:

regret 2
satisfied 4
and satisfied is up with a man on 1st and 2nd


















bern shares
bv)

ps do they offer anaesthesia for tattoos
im just asking
im as tough as the next guy
what...what...what did i say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home