Saturday, June 07, 2008

holy shit

i just found an honest-to-goodness
tumbleweed in my domicile
(my mother would roll over in her bed
...{can i get any more cheeky}
...[its part of my mortality acceptance plan]
...lets move on)

its about an inch in diametre
[is that canadian or bad spelling?]
hair dust and "fibre unknown"

i think im gonna keep it for a while
now that its hot out and my fans are on
it jumps with the passing breeze
and jsyk my dang kitchen spider died

...bummer

...really

hence my preoccupation with
a fucking piece of balled up lint 'n shit

and only since im on a curse-word roll
i only just got enlightened to the code word for
the c-word ...the one that rhymnes with mulva
"see you next tuesday"
who knew
as enlightened as i think iam
...i am not
God bless my merry soul

i "flasked" 'ironman' tonight
i'm giving it 4 out of 5 hiccups
way less cgi than anticipated
and way more robert downey jr than i hoped for
he is way "less than zero" in my books
as an added boner i mean bonus
tony stark and pepper potts
play a decent homage to 007 & moneypenny















going into my 3rd summer in my 3rd floor appartamentay
i sit at the helm and gaze out
the bows bend with the wind
the squirrels perform pantastically
and all my plants are still alive
nudist bern sits in his chair and pervays the world

anyhoo

next sunday is fathers day
ive long stopped recognizing it for my ...ahh ...umm ...father
and have never held my progeny (ash) to this hallmark ocassion
but this particular f-day coming up
holds some import
my ash and i are getting tats together
not exactly the same but its "ttt"
...and thats fucking cool

the shit we have to do to facilitate our lives
is large and consuming
God bless us when we
laugh
ponder
while away
love
and make mashed potatos

anyhoo

sure im not getting "ahead" or "with"
but my day-to-day meets my standards

bern shares
bv)

ps blah blah blah ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home