Wednesday, November 01, 2006

so another halloween is apon us
its been a long long time since i went out trick or treating
heck its been a long time since my kid has as well
when my ash has a kid (no pressure)
i fully expect to the coolest opa (dutch for grandad) out t or t'ing
by that time i will have zero inhibitions
and will wear any dumb ass costume to please my grandkid

this is me with my big bro in '67


















we are pirates
douglas fairbanks and errol flynn
i took fairbanks
flynn was ...ah ...um ...er ...too tall
yeah thats it too tall - not that theres anything wrong with that

this is me in '79

















my first bar gig
(i worked at the very first kelseys)
they quickly yanked my ass out of the kitchen to star on the bar
...and as they say the rest is history
(at the bare minimum - histrionics)
i was only 20 and people paid attention to me
divorcees talked to me and cats passed me "party favors"
its like they didnt know i wasnt cool
COOL
and just becuz a guy looks like errol flynn on halloween
doesnt mean he likes to mutiny on the bounty
not that theres anything wrong with that

this is me '96


















not halloween but my big bros 40th - man he's old! (wait a sec)
i was only trying to razz him with the make-up
but if time is one thing - it is prophetic and with out bias

this is me now


















next year
im getting me some florida-skin-toned polly-filla
and im goin out as:



















sometimes i do go on, eh
bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home