Thursday, June 28, 2007

okay

puns and parables are now under the quote umbrella
so that got me thinking
perhaps that too is too myopic
so heres the rererevamped category #3
the spoken word
now thats ...got umph

and here is your revised category recap

#1 jobs bern would love

i would love to an actor (no shit)
my sister has been dogging my ass for years
for me to just frickin do it already
me - i reckon - im gonna get discovered like bruce willis



















except i'll be a little older and a little more huskier
heck i would certainly do the bald thing
and lord knows i would do demi in a heartbeat

#2 things older bern can do

flirt with young chicks with impunity
now the definition of impunity
of late has been a hotbed of discussion
some maintain it means exempt from punishment
"others" maintain it means
young chicks dig me and want my phone number
who's to say ...?
its semantics really















#3 the spoken word

...at wit's end
now thats a cool phrase
















and apropos of nothing
my bologna has a first name its o-s-c-a-r
my bologna has a second name its m-e-y-e-r
...blah blah blah
cuz oscar meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-n-g-a

(w'uh)

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home