Saturday, July 26, 2008

why am i walking about my abode at 2:30 AM
sporting solely a chef's apron ...?

well lemme tell ya

comme d'habitude i waffled on dinner
mute point if breaky was my dilemma
...i'm such a ham

anyhoo

"swiss shall i" shuts down at 10
sushi and thai at 11
as both those windows came and gone
i figured a frugal sandwich would suffice

i am so naive

at 1:30 AM im thinking "george's chicken"
would really hit the spot right now
[not to mention last call]
george does not deliver
so ...knowing me (knowing you ah haaa)
for my trip to george's i dress appropriate
for pick-up food and not sit down drinks (at my bar)

and as i grab my bike helmet
i quickly do a sobriety check

huh


no way did i ever think that approaching my 50's
i would be considering my level of drunkeness
before i ride bike
i'm 48 freakin years old and here i am riding
my bike around and about ...who knew :)
granted i have to be much more careful now
as i drink way more than when i was 12

oh, right - nude, apron, now

so i peddle to george's
to find that they have no dark meat left
...well that's crap
so i continue on to dominion (i hate that store)
to spend 1/3 the dough on the raw deal

and here i am sitting bare-assed posting to you peeps
whilst my poulet prepares to be partaken of

;)

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home