Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"hey goose, you big stud!
...take me to bed, or lose me forever"













albeit not as famous as:
"too close for missiles, im switching to guns"
"i wont ...leave ...my wingman"
and "son, your ego's writing cheques
your body cant cash"


















of course, i quote-speak of TOP GUN
(which is long before
to-big-for-his-britches scientology-boy
is redubbed "jumpsoncouch" ...by yours truly)

anyhoo

any self-respecting videophile [which i yam]
would have, for example, a widescreen version of top gun

however, there are certain movies that i love
but, do not add them to my collection
these gems are best when found during
a "remote flick"
...desparately trying to find the apt moment
the tv gods lay these jewels in my path

im talking the likes of:
RUDY
FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF
and DANCES WITH WOLVES
just to name an eclectic [{berns christmas}] few















[did i remember the poster correctly? ...ash]

finding such a movie on tv is liken
to discovering a crumpled up fiver in the shorts
i havent worn since the summer past

its really quite serendipitous
...really


my good fortune comes in small
bern-size measures
and for that i am thankful

















[obscure reference alert]

last year, bern buys his first coleman lantern
and sparks it up with my bros and p2

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home