Thursday, November 16, 2006

i walked by the ROM today
(royal ontario museum - for my international readers:)

man oh man
every time i walk by this abomination
i say to my self
self, i says - that looks like shit
like a project that ran out of funding
like the result of an earthquake
like a kid mixed a "mechano set" with "legos"












hogwash i tell you hogwash

as my T will attest
im not exactly an "awts and litritcher" guy
usually i get the brown pie last and the pink pie first
but to my credit im damn easy with the green pie

sorry i digress

i dont even like museums
although i do have a print of mona lisa in my livingroom


















you know ...to impress art lovers like myself
albiet not an exact replica
it is an art lovers interpretation

anyhoo back to the ROM
who 'signed off' on this wart of steel and glass
we shouldve just painted the damn thing pink
and put a big ass bow on it!!
SHEESH (ww og T)



















i like peanut butter and bacon on toast
i bet your water-cooler cohorts dont feel the same way about the ROM

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home