Sunday, November 25, 2007

as we oft do, we had lunch on friday
my mother and her son, me



















for the life of me
i can not imagine anything
being more important than spending
the precious moments of my life
with my mother, my mom

oddly enough, as the end draws nigh
i think more of the now than the later
every nuance of my moms actions and words
entertains me and warms my heart

that warmth and these memories
will hopefully make sense at the end
when the end is at hand
i think the greatest justice
that could be done to my mom's life
is that i give to my kid what she gave to me


...strength and playfulness















...and thats already well in hand
my ash has her oma's particular sense of humour
and an unabiding sense of right

life goes on

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home