Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i bet if i think about it real hard
i can remember my first french kiss

between grade 7 and 8
it was the summer of '72
patricia had a b-day pool party for her friend sue
jsyk - the girls were wearing bikinis

[being a nerd with zero game - i found bikinis
to be more daunting than exciting
i am liken to herbie in 'the summer of '42]

this was a good old fashioned pool party
no booze no drugs no cigarettes
pop chips whimsy and tittering
giggling girls and boys trying to fill out their trunks

after a few hours of playing and posturing in the pool
we adjourned to the rec-room
for dun dun dun-dun our parlour game
spin-the-bottle
the only other time i had played spin-the-bottle was in grade four
lemme tell ya it was nbw
and just as well - cuz if it was a big whoop
i prolly woulda bolted - bless my hick ass heart

our game started off innocently enough
spin - ooh - ahh - lean foward and peck - and giggle
spirited by our burgeoning olderness
we cats stepped up the ante
the kissers were to go behind a "blind" in the laundryroom
further to that we created the "big blind"
where in we spun for the spinner and sent in the kisser

well there i was the waiter behind the curtain
during this time
patricia's older sister and friend crashed our party
and unbeknownced to me decided to play our game

so when the curtained opened and my "kisser" stepped in
it wasnt one of my contemporaries
it was diane la frenchname
startled and red faced yet determined
i silently (to cover my awkwardness) leaned forward with pursed lips
her lips were not pursed
nor was her tongue at bay

WHOA ...WOW ...KNEAK WEED
she turned and disappeared thru the curtain
by the time i composed myself (swimming trunks) she was gone

so there you have it
my reveries oft include ms la frenchname
more oft even than my first 'real deal' (sharon mucholder)

















and this makes sense to me
as its in his kiss - thats where it is

i trust my T will attest

bern shares
bv)

1 Comments:

Blogger bern shares said...

huh?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home