Sunday, December 02, 2007

my "in" weekend is coming to an end
(i went "out" yesterday for provisions)

here's a few thoughts

every year as christmas approaches i buy
unshelled mixed nuts
brazil, filbert, walnut, pecan and almond


















i just found my new "go to" delivery joint
...how exciting!!
[thats nicey-nicey for giddy-fuckin-up]
pho pia sod, yam goong and pad thai
[thats thaiwanon for 'em 'em good]

i just rererewatched "the fisher king"
grrreat movie - i laughed, i cried
robin "from ork" williams
jeff "the dude" bridges
amanda "christopher's kid" plummer
mercedes "boobs" ruehl






i have always kept my life "small"
my mother wonders if i'm becoming a hermit

i too, wonder at times, despite
my use of euphemism and subjective analysis
















not to fear (bern is here)
i'm gonna get back "out" there
...i'm just not ready yet
and until i yam, i'll be right here


















cracking christmas nuts
slurping down pad thai
escaping into my movies

jsyk - i always feel ill at ease posting my vulnerabilities
as my ash is a reader

anyhoo

we are what we are (at the time, anyways)
and it aint always pretty [muah xoxo]

bern shares
bv)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home